Submissions Open!



First of all ... wow!! Thank you all so much for your support over social media - I couldn't do any of this without you! I honestly never imagined I'd reach my first 1K followers so quickly, and I'm beyond humbled and grateful.

I've been spending quite a bit of time lately considering how to celebrate the occasion. My goal is to include you, my amazing followers, as much as possible. After all, you made this website possible! With that in mind, I've finally decided (a week after I planned to decide) on a very simple change.

I want to open up my blog to my fellow writers.

What does this mean? Well, first of all, I'll be updating my blog much more often than before. If you've noticed, I tend to have one good idea per month. No more - I'll be updating at least once a month from now moving forward.

The more important change, and the one I'm really excited about, is that I'm currently accepting submissions from fellow writers who are interested in being promoted on my Instagram page and here on my blog. If you're willing to write an article for Lauren's Bookshelf, I'll give you full credit here on my page and and market your work on my social media to the best of my abilities. You can also contact me if you're interested in having me review your writing. Guest writers and authors seeking review, check the tab at the top of the page and click "Write for Lauren's Bookshelf!" The link will take you to a form to fill out, and I'll get back to you within a few days about your submission.

With these changes, I hope to connect more with my fellow writers and keep providing entertaining, inspiring content!



As always, feel free to contact me using the form here on my blog, through Instagram (@lsmythbooks), or using the email on my Instagram page.

Comments