Introducing "Achromia Photography"

Expressing old scenes in new ways.

Some of you may have seen the poll I ran on my Instagram recently, asking whether you thought I should start an Etsy photography shop. The results were 100% yes, which was very encouraging (thank you everybody!) While I haven't done that yet - and may not for a long time - I did start a new Instagram page called Achromia Photography (@achromiaphotography) where I'll be posting the B&W photos I've taken. (Achromia, for those who are curious, is a play on the word 'achromatic' which means 'colorless.') If you like it, please don't forget to follow and like!

I know I've said this before, but I can't thank you enough for all the support. You've encouraged me to pursue projects that I would never have imagined only a few months ago!



P.S. For those of you who know me REALLY well, you may have noticed a resemblance between Achromia Games (where I write game storyboards) and Achromia Photography. The two aren't related except that I came up with the names for both. Both are pursuing simplistic, streamlined themes with black-and-white as their main color schemes, so the name seemed to fit perfectly!

Comments