CLOSING LINE COMPETITION! *GUIDELINES, RULES, & PRIZES*



I'm thrilled to announce my second competition, this time for closing lines!

Guidelines (Follow, like, share, comment):
1. Visit my Instagram (@lsmythbooks) and follow me.
2. Like the competition post (same as the picture above) and share it on your story.
3. Comment your closing line on that post!

Prizes:
The winner will be featured on my Instagram/blog, with an article written about what made their closing line special. In addition, if you're willing to give me your address AND you live in the continental U.S., I'll send you a signed copy of my book, Stories of the Night!

Rules (the boring but important part):
1. Your closing line must be no more than two sentences. One sentence is fine as well. Anything longer than that will be cut to the required length.
2. Your closing line must be SFW.


The competition begins today (October 9, 2019) and will end on October 31, 2019. I'll notify the winner by email shortly thereafter once the judging is finished.

Thanks for all your support, encouraging me to do this again! There were some amazing submissions last time, and I can't wait to read your work.

Comments